FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges. Limited quantities.
Boxes may include but are not limited to-- leotards, bra tops, leggings, bootie shorts, briefs, t-shirts, accessories.
NOTE: Sizes may vary between styles to account for items running big, small, etc. By choosing the dancers numbered size we have the best idea of what will fit them. If you have any questions please contact us before purchasing as this item is final sale.
**coupon codes not valid on mystery boxes
**If you have ordered in the past it is possible to receive duplicate items
**Mystery boxes are pre-packed and we are are unable to review past orders or special requests. Boxes vary based on availability.
** value of box based on ORIGINAL retail price and not marked down prices
Items received were super cute! Pretty crop top with coordinate shorts.
My daughter loves the Leo she received from the mystery box!
We received a very pretty floral gray mesh leo that fits well. Thank you!
Generally love everything we purchase. Quality was good but mystery item was not anything my child will wear.
I was introduced to purple pixies a few years ago, my daughter is a competitive dancer and quite the mini fashionista. She fell in love with the brand, and we have been loyal customers cents. We participated in the recent mystery box and it definitely did not disappoint. Some super cute outfits, Leo, and shirt. All fit great and look terrific on her.
|Size||Chest||Band Size (under bust)||Waist||Hips||Girth|
|Child XS (6/7)||21-23"||21-23"||19-21"||21-23"||41-43"|
|Child Small (7/8)||23-25"||23-34"||21-23"||24-26"||43-46"|
|Child Medium (10/12)||25-27"||24-25"||23-24"||27-29"||47-50"|
|Child Large (12/14)||27-29"||25-26"||24-25"||29-30"||50-53"|
|Adult XS (0/2)||29-30"||26.5-27.5"||25-27"||31-32"||53-56"|
|Adult Small (2/4)||30-32"||28-29"||27-28"||33-36"||56-59"|
|Adult Medium (4/6)||33-36"||30-33"||28-20"||36-37"||59-62"|
|Adult Large (6/8)||37-38"||34-37"||30-33"||37-40"||62-65"|
Tips on selecting your size
1. Start with your street clothing size.
2. See if your measurements match well with our guidelines.
4. If any one of your measurements is significantly larger than its street size equivalent then we suggest sizing up.
5. Within each style we have listed the street size equivalent. If we feel a style is running differently then normal, we will note that with in each product page. For example if a top is running small we will note that a Child Large is a size 10/12 instead of our normal 12/14.
6. Use your girth measurement for the primary measurement for leotards.
7. These measurements are guidelines based on feedback from our customers. Please remember everyone is different and likes their clothes to fit in a way that is comfortable for them. Our clothing is sized for a snug, sleek, and "perfect" fit. If your dancer prefers a looser fit please size up.