Stay covered and supported in a way that is still flattering with the FiFi Leotard. The FiFi Leotard features a mesh cutout in the center with an opaque line running through it that not only provides you with breathable comfort but also looks stylish as well. It features a drop V-neck and is double lined to eliminate the need for a bra, The leotard is crafted out of moisture-wicking fabric that will keep you cool and dry.
Purple pixies is a wonderful brand! The dancewear is the best. Customer service was amazing. I ordered a set and it was shipped the same day! Purple pixies is awesome.
This is my kiddo's favorite leo from purple pixies. It's soft and thick and first perfectly. The yellow is a very flattering tone.
This Leo is super fitting and comfortable. Flattering style and truly versatile while on. My teen has outgrown the leotard stage but she just loves this style 💕 We have several colors of this Leo and it’s such great quality. This leo is durable and lined perfectly!
My daughters love this leo! Not only is it a flattering cut, but the fit is great and it stays in place!
This Leo fits my daughter nicely and we love the color (royal blue)! The material is soft and doesn't gap. I haven't washed it yet, but so far I'm very pleased with the purchase.
|Size||Chest||Band Size (under bust)||Waist||Hips||Girth|
|Child XS (6/7)||21-23"||21-23"||19-21"||21-23"||41-43"|
|Child Small (7/8)||23-25"||23-34"||21-23"||24-26"||43-46"|
|Child Medium (10/12)||25-27"||24-25"||23-24"||27-29"||47-50"|
|Child Large (12/14)||27-29"||25-26"||24-25"||29-30"||50-53"|
|Adult XS (0/2)||29-30"||26.5-27.5"||25-27"||31-32"||53-56"|
|Adult Small (2/4)||30-32"||28-29"||27-28"||33-36"||56-59"|
|Adult Medium (4/6)||33-36"||30-33"||28-20"||36-37"||59-62"|
|Adult Large (6/8)||37-38"||34-37"||30-33"||37-40"||62-65"|
Tips on selecting your size
1. Start with your street clothing size.
2. See if your measurements match well with our guidelines.
4. If any one of your measurements is significantly larger than its street size equivalent then we suggest sizing up.
5. Within each style we have listed the street size equivalent. If we feel a style is running differently then normal, we will note that with in each product page. For example if a top is running small we will note that a Child Large is a size 10/12 instead of our normal 12/14.
6. Use your girth measurement for the primary measurement for leotards.
7. These measurements are guidelines based on feedback from our customers. Please remember everyone is different and likes their clothes to fit in a way that is comfortable for them. Our clothing is sized for a snug, sleek, and "perfect" fit. If your dancer prefers a looser fit please size up.