Featuring a beautiful print that is classy and understated, the Printed Double Time Leo makes a fun leotard to be worn not only during practice but also at conventions as well. The leotard features a black background with white floral print over top. The collar straps give it a stylish-looking shape. On the sides and back of the leotard are cut outs that not only further its fashionable appeal but also offer greater comfort and breathability. The fabric is double-lined to ensure all-over comfort and support and eliminates the need for a sports bra.double-time-leotard,dance-life-mesh-panel-tee,its-a-dance-thing-you-wouldnt-understand-tank
We now own 3 of these leotards and we just love the fit, feel and style! It is so well made and comfortable! All too often, we spend money for a leotard that she ultimately cannot wear because of how the material feels to her skin. We could not be happier with this beautiful product!
My daughter needed a new leotard for dance and we fell in love with this one. She even was able to wear it for her dance photo shoot. My daughter is very petite size child small but 11 and liked that it was more mature than other leotards in her size. We ended up with 2 leotards from this brand.
Love this Leo, great fit and stays in place during all those leaps and tricks!
I love this Leo! It is not only adorable, but comfortable and fits well! :)
Very thick material. Made well & super cute! She got so many compliments.
|Size||Chest||Band Size (under bust)||Waist||Hips||Girth|
|Child XS (6/7)||21-23"||21-23"||19-21"||21-23"||41-43"|
|Child Small (7/8)||23-25"||23-34"||21-23"||24-26"||43-46"|
|Child Medium (10/12)||25-27"||24-25"||23-24"||27-29"||47-50"|
|Child Large (12/14)||27-29"||25-26"||24-25"||29-30"||50-53"|
|Adult XS (0/2)||29-30"||26.5-27.5"||25-27"||31-32"||53-56"|
|Adult Small (2/4)||30-32"||28-29"||27-28"||33-36"||56-59"|
|Adult Medium (4/6)||33-36"||30-33"||28-20"||36-37"||59-62"|
|Adult Large (6/8)||37-38"||34-37"||30-33"||37-40"||62-65"|
Tips on selecting your size
1. Start with your street clothing size.
2. See if your measurements match well with our guidelines.
4. If any one of your measurements is significantly larger than its street size equivalent then we suggest sizing up.
5. Within each style we have listed the street size equivalent. If we feel a style is running differently then normal, we will note that with in each product page. For example if a top is running small we will note that a Child Large is a size 10/12 instead of our normal 12/14.
6. Use your girth measurement for the primary measurement for leotards.
7. These measurements are guidelines based on feedback from our customers. Please remember everyone is different and likes their clothes to fit in a way that is comfortable for them. Our clothing is sized for a snug, sleek, and "perfect" fit. If your dancer prefers a looser fit please size up.