We are pleased to introduce a VIP membership! Receive a new outfit every month for a deeply discounted subscription price! Please review the info below before purchasing your subscription
How often and when is the subscription box shipped?
- Boxes are shipped between the 1st and 5th of every month. You may choose from many different subscription options. Your account will be charged on the same day each month.
Can I return or exchange items in my box?
No, items are not eligible for return or exchange.
How do I know what size to order?
If you are a current Purple Pixies customer, you can use your previous orders for a size reference. Our sizing is based on a combination of street clothing size and girth (for leotards). Keep in mind our items are sized for a sleek and snug fit, so size up if your dancer prefers a looser fit or is between sizes. We recommend using the contact us page before you place your order if you are unsure of sizing. Please let us know your dancers height, weight, street clothing size, and girth.
What will I receive in my box?
One outfit will be included in every box. Examples could include but are not limited to the following:
- Bra top and booty shorts
- Bra top and Legging
Will I receive duplicate products from month to month?
No- each month each box will contain the same item for all subscribers. You might receive an additional color way on a style you have gotten in the past, but we wont send the exact same item. All items are currently full price on the website.
What if i receive something I already have?
Since you are a super fan it is possible it can happen but at least you know you already love it! We don't expect this to happen very often!
Can I make a special request (style or color) for my box?
No- special requests can not be accommodated for this subscription box.
How much is shipping?
Shipping is included in your subscription if you are in the United States. Shipping will be calculated on check out for international orders.
Just received our first subscription order and it was a half top and coordinating leggings. Very cute!
I am so happy I subscribed to this! I have been extremely happy with the dancewear I have received. Not only is the style amazing, the quality is excellent. Definitely recommend to all dancers!!
Daughter received the all white Kalani collection leo in her first membership package. As usual, it fit perfectly and looks great on her! Love the full thickness of these leos so there are no worries of anything showing that shouldn't be.
|Size||Chest||Band Size (under bust)||Waist||Hips||Girth|
|Child XS (6/7)||21-23"||21-23"||19-21"||21-23"||41-43"|
|Child Small (7/8)||23-25"||23-34"||21-23"||24-26"||43-46"|
|Child Medium (10/12)||25-27"||24-25"||23-24"||27-29"||47-50"|
|Child Large (12/14)||27-29"||25-26"||24-25"||29-30"||50-53"|
|Adult XS (0/2)||29-30"||26.5-27.5"||25-27"||31-32"||53-56"|
|Adult Small (2/4)||30-32"||28-29"||27-28"||33-36"||56-59"|
|Adult Medium (4/6)||33-36"||30-33"||28-20"||36-37"||59-62"|
|Adult Large (6/8)||37-38"||34-37"||30-33"||37-40"||62-65"|
Tips on selecting your size
1. Start with your street clothing size.
2. See if your measurements match well with our guidelines.
4. If any one of your measurements is significantly larger than its street size equivalent then we suggest sizing up.
5. Within each style we have listed the street size equivalent. If we feel a style is running differently then normal, we will note that with in each product page. For example if a top is running small we will note that a Child Large is a size 10/12 instead of our normal 12/14.
6. Use your girth measurement for the primary measurement for leotards.
7. These measurements are guidelines based on feedback from our customers. Please remember everyone is different and likes their clothes to fit in a way that is comfortable for them. Our clothing is sized for a snug, sleek, and "perfect" fit. If your dancer prefers a looser fit please size up.