$4.00 $8.00 You Save 50% ($4.00)
Purple Pixies is proudly supporting other small businesses during this time by showcasing brands who are also shifting their production line to keep their employees working. You can read about the featured company below.
Please allow 2-3 days for processing
This little squirt is so handy! With 85% ethyl alcohol and absolutely no fillers, this hand sanitizer stops bacteria and viruses in their tracks. Clean up your hands and household surfaces with a single squirt. Every glass bottle is filled by hand in Pennsylvania with a pure formula that dries quickly without a sticky residue.
Our bottles are now shipping with a convenient spray top so that you may clean your hands and common surfaces!
How Does Clean Squirt Compare? Clean squirt is a spray hand sanitizer. We use no fillers in Clean Squirt so the 2 ounces lasts and lasts! You'll need just 1-2 sprays to do BOTH hands. One bottle will give you between 150-300 uses. If you use Clean Squirt 6 times a day your Clean Squirt will last you 25 days (probably more)!
Where is your company located? We are a small family-owned and operated business located in Pine Grove, Pennsylvania, USA. We work out of an old shoe factory built in 1888 and later used as a textile mill through WWII. The factory sat nearly derelict until we renovated it to run our nail products manufacturing business in 2006.
What is this product made of? Pure 85% Ethyl Alcohol & purified water. It is a liquid and can be used on non-porous surfaces as well as hands. The CDC, W.H.O., and FDA all recommend Ethyl Alcohol (aka Ethanol) be used as the main ingredient in hand sanitizer at a minimum of 60%.
We ordered the hand sanitizer spray and love it. Super lightweight feel- not sticky or smelly. Clean and crisp!
Doesn't smell bad and the spray bottle is great.
Being in the healthcare field, I always carry hand sanitizer with me. This is very convenient for me.
I carry hand sanitizer with me all the time and this little spray bottle is so handy and works great. It is convenient in quickly wiping down cart handles and it dries very fast when used on my hands.
These bottles are great, a little bit goes a long way! It’s got a funky smell when you spray initially but it goes away real fast. Very happy to have something quick and easy to regularly sanitize on the go!
|Size||Chest||Band Size (under bust)||Waist||Hips||Girth|
|Child XS (6/7)||21-23"||21-23"||19-21"||21-23"||41-43"|
|Child Small (7/8)||23-25"||23-34"||21-23"||24-26"||43-46"|
|Child Medium (10/12)||25-27"||24-25"||23-24"||27-29"||47-50"|
|Child Large (12/14)||27-29"||25-26"||24-25"||29-30"||50-53"|
|Adult XS (0/2)||29-30"||26.5-27.5"||25-27"||31-32"||53-56"|
|Adult Small (2/4)||30-32"||28-29"||27-28"||33-36"||56-59"|
|Adult Medium (4/6)||33-36"||30-33"||28-20"||36-37"||59-62"|
|Adult Large (6/8)||37-38"||34-37"||30-33"||37-40"||62-65"|
Tips on selecting your size
1. Start with your street clothing size.
2. See if your measurements match well with our guidelines.
4. If any one of your measurements is significantly larger than its street size equivalent then we suggest sizing up.
5. Within each style we have listed the street size equivalent. If we feel a style is running differently then normal, we will note that with in each product page. For example if a top is running small we will note that a Child Large is a size 10/12 instead of our normal 12/14.
6. Use your girth measurement for the primary measurement for leotards.
7. These measurements are guidelines based on feedback from our customers. Please remember everyone is different and likes their clothes to fit in a way that is comfortable for them. Our clothing is sized for a snug, sleek, and "perfect" fit. If your dancer prefers a looser fit please size up.