WHO IS A #PurplePixiesBFF?
Dancers, and activewear fashionistas who want to help spread the word about Purple Pixies. It’s a way for fans of the brand to connect with us and each other by showing their followers how much they LOVE Purple Pixies You will represent us in your dance studio, gymnastics class, spin class, yoga class, etc and become one of our BFF's!
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A PURPLE PIXIES BFF?
•Wear your Purple Pixies everywhere!
•Comment or tag @PurplePixiesNY and #PurplePixiesBFF in all those dance and active posts you are already sharing with your family and friends. Please do not tag other dance/activewear brands when creating your Purple Pixies BFF Content.
•Post Purple Pixies BFF images on your Instagram (and other social media if applicable) at twice a week (one story and one Post)! Of course we would love it if you posted more! BFF's who do not post at least twice a week will be removed from the BFF program.
•Use other relevant #'s when posting such as #dance, #active, #activewear, #dancewear, #perfectfitleggings, #fifileo etc.! Have fun with your #'s and be creative.
•Spread the word about Purple Pixies by sharing and posting your personal code in your Instagram, Instagram Stories (and other Social Media bios).
•Make sure to engage with Purple Pixies on our Social Media Accounts (Instagram: @purplepixiesny, Facebook: Purple Pixies,) as well as your own accounts after posting photos! This helps spread the word about your love of being a Purple Pixies BFF!
HOW DO YOU BECOME A PURPLE PIXIES BFF?
Fill out the application below. All our #PurplePixiesBFF’s are hand picked by our Creative Director and Social Media Specialists. Most of our current BFF's have been loyal customers, have tagged us in their social media posts and grabbed our attention time and time again! Note: your photo submission must show you wearing Purple Pixies. This is a chance to show off your content creation!
WHAT DO PURPLE PIXIES BFF’S GET?
•You will receive a significant BFF discount on all orders, opportunities to participate in photo shoots if we are in your area, and more!
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
|Size||Chest||Band Size (under bust)||Waist||Hips||Girth|
|Child XS (6/7)||21-23"||21-23"||19-21"||21-23"||41-43"|
|Child Small (7/8)||23-25"||23-34"||21-23"||24-26"||43-46"|
|Child Medium (10/12)||25-27"||24-25"||23-24"||27-29"||47-50"|
|Child Large (12/14)||27-29"||25-26"||24-25"||29-30"||50-53"|
|Adult XS (0/2)||29-30"||26.5-27.5"||25-27"||31-32"||53-56"|
|Adult Small (2/4)||30-32"||28-29"||27-28"||33-36"||56-59"|
|Adult Medium (4/6)||33-36"||30-33"||28-20"||36-37"||59-62"|
|Adult Large (6/8)||37-38"||34-37"||30-33"||37-40"||62-65"|
Tips on selecting your size
1. Start with your street clothing size.
2. See if your measurements match well with our guidelines.
4. If any one of your measurements is significantly larger than its street size equivalent then we suggest sizing up.
5. Within each style we have listed the street size equivalent. If we feel a style is running differently then normal, we will note that with in each product page. For example if a top is running small we will note that a Child Large is a size 10/12 instead of our normal 12/14.
6. Use your girth measurement for the primary measurement for leotards.
7. These measurements are guidelines based on feedback from our customers. Please remember everyone is different and likes their clothes to fit in a way that is comfortable for them. Our clothing is sized for a snug, sleek, and "perfect" fit. If your dancer prefers a looser fit please size up.