The FIFI leo is one of my daughter’s favorites, she wanted in every single color and is so happy to recently receive. She loves the mesh part on the belly as it helps make it have dimension and also makes it breathable. Again Purple Pixie leos really have quality leos and dancewear as they have a thick and breathable material which is the best for dance. No extra bras are needed under them to hide some growing pre-teen things. I recommend these for all dancers to have as a must!
My girls love the Fifi leotard. At first they shyed away from ordering bc they thought it would be too low cut. However that is NOT the case. It’s a perfect fit and now they want the Fifi in ALL the colors. The Grape, which they just received, is a gorgeous color.
Purple pixies is a wonderful brand! The dancewear is the best. Customer service was amazing. I ordered a set and it was shipped the same day! Purple pixies is awesome.
This is my kiddo's favorite leo from purple pixies. It's soft and thick and first perfectly. The yellow is a very flattering tone.
This Leo is super fitting and comfortable. Flattering style and truly versatile while on. My teen has outgrown the leotard stage but she just loves this style 💕 We have several colors of this Leo and it’s such great quality. This leo is durable and lined perfectly!
|Size||Chest||Band Size (under bust)||Waist||Hips||Girth|
|Child XS (6/7)||21-23"||21-23"||19-21"||21-23"||41-43"|
|Child Small (7/8)||23-25"||23-34"||21-23"||24-26"||43-46"|
|Child Medium (10/12)||25-27"||24-25"||23-24"||27-29"||47-50"|
|Child Large (12/14)||27-29"||25-26"||24-25"||29-30"||50-53"|
|Adult XS (0/2)||29-30"||26.5-27.5"||25-27"||31-32"||53-56"|
|Adult Small (2/4)||30-32"||28-29"||27-28"||33-36"||56-59"|
|Adult Medium (4/6)||33-36"||30-33"||28-20"||36-37"||59-62"|
|Adult Large (6/8)||37-38"||34-37"||30-33"||37-40"||62-65"|
Tips on selecting your size
1. Start with your street clothing size.
2. See if your measurements match well with our guidelines.
4. If any one of your measurements is significantly larger than its street size equivalent then we suggest sizing up.
5. Within each style we have listed the street size equivalent. If we feel a style is running differently then normal, we will note that with in each product page. For example if a top is running small we will note that a Child Large is a size 10/12 instead of our normal 12/14.
6. Use your girth measurement for the primary measurement for leotards.
7. These measurements are guidelines based on feedback from our customers. Please remember everyone is different and likes their clothes to fit in a way that is comfortable for them. Our clothing is sized for a snug, sleek, and "perfect" fit. If your dancer prefers a looser fit please size up.