When you're ready to both look your best and perform your best, turn to the NOLA Top. The NOLA Top is a top that is constructed specifically to keep you cool and cute, thanks to the cutout at the bottom of the top. This cut out provides you with excellent ventilation while also making a style statement. It features a low-cut design that furthers both of these points as well. The elastic band provides plenty of support without the need for uncomfortable wires. The supportive straps on the upper and lower back leave a stylish cutout in the center.super-nova-leggings,flip-it-shorts,pop-jacket-final-sale
My daughter fell in love with this top and the color . She received many compliments not only on the top it self but the color as well . She loved the fit of the top and as a mom I love how well it washed .
My daughter loves this top! It is made of super soft material and holds up really well while she dances. Love that it’s stylish, too!
This top is so fitting and a great addition to our daughters dance line gear! Super comfortable and flattering fit. Comes in some great colors and now prints! A must have for convention or studio wear!!!
This top is comfortable, well made, and SO adorable! Love all things Purple Pixies!
We love everything we get from Purple Pixies! Great quality and so comfortable!
|Size||Chest||Band Size (under bust)||Waist||Hips||Girth|
|Child XS (6/7)||21-23"||21-23"||19-21"||21-23"||41-43"|
|Child Small (7/8)||23-25"||23-34"||21-23"||24-26"||43-46"|
|Child Medium (10/12)||25-27"||24-25"||23-24"||27-29"||47-50"|
|Child Large (12/14)||27-29"||25-26"||24-25"||29-30"||50-53"|
|Adult XS (0/2)||29-30"||26.5-27.5"||25-27"||31-32"||53-56"|
|Adult Small (2/4)||30-32"||28-29"||27-28"||33-36"||56-59"|
|Adult Medium (4/6)||33-36"||30-33"||28-20"||36-37"||59-62"|
|Adult Large (6/8)||37-38"||34-37"||30-33"||37-40"||62-65"|
Tips on selecting your size
1. Start with your street clothing size.
2. See if your measurements match well with our guidelines.
4. If any one of your measurements is significantly larger than its street size equivalent then we suggest sizing up.
5. Within each style we have listed the street size equivalent. If we feel a style is running differently then normal, we will note that with in each product page. For example if a top is running small we will note that a Child Large is a size 10/12 instead of our normal 12/14.
6. Use your girth measurement for the primary measurement for leotards.
7. These measurements are guidelines based on feedback from our customers. Please remember everyone is different and likes their clothes to fit in a way that is comfortable for them. Our clothing is sized for a snug, sleek, and "perfect" fit. If your dancer prefers a looser fit please size up.