$10.00 $49.00 You Save 79% ($39.00)
Whether on your way to a practice or on your way back, you can cover up your dance attire in a stylish and comfortable way with the POP Jacket. The POP Jacket is made from stretchy and super-soft mesh that feels nice against the skin and won't cause irritation from rubbing. This bomber-style jacket comes with a helpful kangaroo pocket for storage and a full-front zipper closure that makes it easy to close around you. Its ribbed cuffs, waistband and neck help keep the jacket in place and prevents it from bunching up.
I have super sensitive skin and love this jacket but it's really itchy due to the texture.
I purchased this a little big for my grandniece. She is very excited to have it, and cannot wait to wear it. I on the other hand, wish she could stay little forever. :-)
I ordered two of these cute jackets for my girls to wear to dance or even as part of an outfit. They arrived and they loved them. I loved it too so I ordered another just for me!
This jacket is so good that we bought 3 more as gifts for my daughter's "dance sisters" at her home studio. It's lightweight, well-made, and packs a style punch. The jacket adds some modesty and an extra layer of style to my daughter's leotard or dance top, but not so much that she gets hot or uncomfortable. Love it!
Love this jacket! Has a great fit and is very well made, just like everything we have ordered from Purple Pixies!
|Size||Chest||Band Size (under bust)||Waist||Hips||Girth|
|Child XS (6/7)||21-23"||21-23"||19-21"||21-23"||41-43"|
|Child Small (7/8)||23-25"||23-34"||21-23"||24-26"||43-46"|
|Child Medium (10/12)||25-27"||24-25"||23-24"||27-29"||47-50"|
|Child Large (12/14)||27-29"||25-26"||24-25"||29-30"||50-53"|
|Adult XS (0/2)||29-30"||26.5-27.5"||25-27"||31-32"||53-56"|
|Adult Small (2/4)||30-32"||28-29"||27-28"||33-36"||56-59"|
|Adult Medium (4/6)||33-36"||30-33"||28-20"||36-37"||59-62"|
|Adult Large (6/8)||37-38"||34-37"||30-33"||37-40"||62-65"|
Tips on selecting your size
1. Start with your street clothing size.
2. See if your measurements match well with our guidelines.
4. If any one of your measurements is significantly larger than its street size equivalent then we suggest sizing up.
5. Within each style we have listed the street size equivalent. If we feel a style is running differently then normal, we will note that with in each product page. For example if a top is running small we will note that a Child Large is a size 10/12 instead of our normal 12/14.
6. Use your girth measurement for the primary measurement for leotards.
7. These measurements are guidelines based on feedback from our customers. Please remember everyone is different and likes their clothes to fit in a way that is comfortable for them. Our clothing is sized for a snug, sleek, and "perfect" fit. If your dancer prefers a looser fit please size up.